The Complete Guide to Low Carb Living for Women
Includes TWO (2) coaching sessions
This program covers everything you need to know about getting started on the Low Carb Healthy Fat Lifestyle.
The evidence, the research, how to… and so much more.
I so wish there was a program like this when I first started out.
The program is perfect for you if you are wanting to move to and LCHF lifestyle, and just don’t know where to start.
Or if you’ve been dabbling but haven’t really seen the results you want to be seeing.
- Introduction and important points
- Is this just a weight loss program?
- Embracing where you are today
- What is low carb high fat? (To view this section for free, click here)
- The evolution of our diet
- Links and resources
- Knowing your why
- Setting goals like never before
- Measuring your progress
- Calories in/calories out
- Fat makes us fat
- Just move more
- Salt is bad for you
- What about cholesterol?
- “Everything in moderation”
- Are sugar and carbohydrates different?
- You just lack willpower
- It is only about the carbs
What happens in our body when we eat?
- The function of carbs, fat and protein
- How does food give us energy?
Understanding Insulin Resistance
- What is IR?
- How can I find out if I am IR
- What does IR look like in the body?
- Causes, symptoms, and ways to improve IR
- The first 2-4 weeks
- Intuitive eating versus tracking
- Some tips from those who have been there
- Beyond 4 weeks
- More myth busting
- Your support network
Intermittent Fasting 101
Important things to know to boost your success
- Gut health
- Where does exercise fit?
The most important female hormones
- What is stress really?
- Some different ways to manage stress
- Stress management resources
The best anti aging tips ever
Trouble shooting and navigating potential road blocks
- Finding patience
- The junk food trap
- Have you made this suit your lifestyle?
- Are you still in the diet mindset?
- Do you still fear fat?
- Does your liver need some extra love?
- Have you looked beyond diet yet?
- But my family only eat carbs!
- Not feeling you have enough support
- Feeling anxious in social situations (to view this section for free, click here)
- The dreaded plateau
- There are habits that are not serving you
- Emotional eating
- Creating new habits
- Finding self acceptance
- If you can’t change your beliefs, you can’t change
- My take on it all
- Where to from here